KR TRAINING SUMMER 2022 MATCHES
WEEKDAY EVENING USPSA MATCHES AT THE A-ZONE
KR Training and the Chicken Ranch Shooters USPSA club will be running USPSA format matches at the A-Zone range on selected weekday nights this summer. This year's matches will be run on select Thursday nights May-early August.
May 26 (REGISTER)
June 9 (REGISTER)
June 23 (REGISTER)
June 30 (REGISTER)
July 7 (REGISTER)
July 14 (REGISTER)
We may run an all classifier match in August, details TBD.
- Limited to 18 shooters
- All shooters must pre-register
- Shooting begins at 6 pm and goes until 9 pm or dark, whichever comes first
- Open squadding. Show up when you can, shoot through all stages.
- 3-4 stages, 85-90 rounds total.
- Shoot house field course
- USPSA classifier
- Stationary steel course, 5-8 plates, multiple runs, may include movement/reloads
- Plate rack, bowling pin, or short paper course
- USPSA rules and divisions
- Volunteer to RO and shoot free. ROs must be able to work the entire match and be onsite by 6 p.m. (3 ROs needed per match).
- KR Training will handle match setup and tear down
- Shooters will tape and score.
- You can pick up your brass or leave it for us.
- When possible we will announce the classifier stage in advance
- After all shooters have completed the match, additional runs will be allowed (until 9 pm or dark).
- Per USPSA rules we will run a cold range. We will provide a place to unload carry guns and put on competition gear so people are not handling guns in the parking lot.
- We will get scores done within 1-2 days of the match ending, faster if possible.