KR TRAINING SUMMER 2016 MATCHES
WEEKDAY EVENING USPSA MATCHES AT THE A-ZONE
KR Training and the Chicken Ranch Shooters USPSA club (LaGrange, Texas) will be running USPSA format matches at the A-Zone range on selected weekday nights this summer.
Wednesday June 8 (register)
Wednesday June 22 (register)
Wednesday July 6 (register)
Wednesday July 27 (register)
Wednesday August 3 (register)
Wednesday August 31 (register)
- Limited to 18 shooters
- All shooters must pre-register
- Shooting begins at 6 pm and goes until 9 pm or dark, whichever comes first
- Open squadding. Show up when you can, shoot through all stages.
- 3-4 stages, 85-90 rounds total.
- Shoot house field course
- IPSC classifier
- Stationary steel course, 5-8 plates, multiple runs, may include movement/reloads
- Plate rack or short paper course
- USPSA rules and divisions
- Volunteer to RO and shoot free. ROs must be able to work the entire match and be onsite by 6 p.m. (3 ROs needed per match).
- KR Training will handle match setup and tear down
- Shooters will tape and score.
- You can pick up your brass or leave it for us.
- When possible we will announce the classifier stage in advance
- After all shooters have completed the match, additional runs will be allowed (until 9 pm or dark).
- Per USPSA rules we will run a cold range. We will provide a place to unload carry guns and put on competition gear so people are not handling guns in the parking lot.
- We will get scores done within 1-2 days of the match ending, faster if possible.
Registration links will be announced via the TXIPSC list and KR Training Facebook page.